If you love baby gowns, you will love these shirts. If you don't like
baby gowns, you will love these shirts! Made of 100% cotton, these are
our favorite around-the-house outfit for our babies.
- Super-quick access. These shirts are the perfect outfit for
babies and parents using EC. No elastic or other fasteners at the
bottom make it super quick to pull up for pottying or quick diaper
- Extra long. I've always liked baby gowns for my
newborns, but my kids always outgrew them within a month. Not these
t-shirts! Our TODDLERS still wear these, reaching to their calves. The
length is 22" from the base of the neck at the back.
- Regular t-shirt collar. I love the collar on these
shirts! Instead of the usual lapped-shoulder collar, these shirts have
a super-stretchy ribbed collar, just like a grown-up t-shirt. It goes
easily over your baby's head, and then fits comfortably at the neck
without shifting or bagging.
- Car seat and baby carrier compatible. Nothing is more
frustrating than having to change the baby before you can go somewhere.
Because these shirts are so long and don't have elastic at the bottom,
your baby can even wear them in the car seat, sling, or other baby
carrier! Just scrunch the fabric up far enough to buckle the straps or
put baby in the carrier - no elastic to dig into little legs!
- Economical. These shirts are less expensive than most gowns and will fit practically forever, making them a real bargain!
- Comfy year round. 100% cotton, they're not too hot in summer and great in winter too!